Here are a few of the other sites available on the Web that you might enjoy or find useful...try them.
- http//ioc.unesco.org/iyo International Year of the Ocean, sponsor of The Cousteau Society's Caspian Sea expedition.
- http//www.wstar.org The Windstar Foundation, established by John Denver, composer of "Aye, Calypso" and Cousteau Advisor, to protect the natural world he loved.
- www.dolphinlog.org Dive right into The Cousteau Society's Dolphin Log Online
- www.edgerton.org Dr. Harold Edgerton, long-time friend and collaborator of Captain Cousteau, shared with people of all ages his joy in discovering the world around him.
- www.cofc.edu/~coral/corallab.htm The home page of Cousteau Science Advisor Dr.Phil Dustan introduces his coral-monitoring work.
- http//biosphere.ec.gc.ca/cea Cousteau vessel Alcyone spent summer 1999 with the Biosphere network on the St. Lawrence River.
- http//www.futureharvest.org/ Francine Cousteau is ambassador for this initiative to support agricultural advances to feed people while protecting the environment.
- http//marine.rutgers.edu/pt/nerr.htm The Jacques-Yves Cousteau Estuarine Reserve protects and studies wetlands and related ecosystems.
- http://www.wylandfoundation.org/ Painter of whaling walls, sculptor and environmentalist, Wyland inspires people to care about the oceans.
Ocean and Water
Other marine creatures